SERVPRO of Laguna Hills/Laguna Niguel is Grateful for the fire prevention tips brought to us by our Local Firefighters in Orange County, CA
SERVPRO of Laguna Hills/Laguna Niguel would like to thank our local firefighters who work so hard to keep our community safe and our homes intact. #Heroes
"Keep an eye on what you fry." Stay in the kitchen when frying, grilling or using an open flame.
Never smoke in bed.
Fireplaces, Space Heaters, Baseboards, etc
"3 feet from the heat." Furniture, curtains, dish towers and anything that could catch fire are at least 3 feet from any type of heat source.
Electrical and Appliance Safety
Large and small appliances are plugged directly into wall outlets
- Change smoke alarm batteries every year unless it has a long-life battery.
- Replace smoke alarms every ten years.
- Test your smoke alarms each month. If they're not working, they can't get you out the door.
Home Fire Escape Plan
- At least twice a year, practice your fire escape plan with all family members.
- Learn how to use a fire extinguisher
What's Your Escape Time?
- Make sure everyone can escape in two minutes or less
Hiring a professional like SERVPRO of Laguna Hills/Laguna Niguel right after a fire can save you time and money.