Recent Before & After Photos

Medical Office needs our help in Lake Forest, CA


This medical office actually needed some major help. The drywall had been damage about a little over 2 ft high while a pipe burst in the wall overnight upstairs... READ MORE



Private office has a leak in Mission Viejo, CA


The cause of this loss was an overflowing toilet, it just wouldn't stop flowing until they went outside and figured out how to turn the water off bUt by then it... READ MORE



Basement Trouble in Medford, Oregon


While in Medford, Oregon we got a call that a storm has leaked from upstairs into the basement. The insulation was soaked after removing the drywall from the ce... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Laguna Hils, CA


So this house had a fire in the kitchen caused by a gas- powered stove. The fire quickly spread and burned straight up into the ceiling and attic that the roof ... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in Laguna Niguel, CA


These kind of leaks that lay under tubs or behind drywall is tricky, but the specialist here at SERVPRO can help. This mold problem started right outside the tu... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in LAguna Hills, CA


A water supply line going to the upstairs bathroom had a pinhole leak in the wall, since the cause of loss was so tiny, this leak went on for just a little bit,... READ MORE



Damaged Walk in Closet in Laguna Hills, Ca


This loss was caused by a leaky roof by a bad storm in Oregon. It had leaked through the roof and into the master bedroom closet. We went and removed the damage... READ MORE



Board up in Coto De Caza, CA


This house fire started in the kitchen , mot of the damage happened in the back. We got the call to cover up the holes all around the back side of the home. SER... READ MORE



Medford, Oregon Storm Damage


Medford, Oregon storm event caused a pipe to burst behind this closet. Water had pooled in front of the closet doors causing discoloration and the carpet to&nbs... READ MORE



Board up in Coto De Caza, CA


So this house had a fire in the kitchen caused by a gas- powered stove. The fire quickly spread and burned straight up into the ceiling and attic that the roof ... READ MORE